Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jeremiah's Dilemma

Jeremiah's Dilemma Quarterly maiden issue/ not for sale


issue 32

issue#3

 
issue#4

issue#5
issue#6

issue#7

issue#8 last issue


I did the layout of this magazine for the ministry... my dream actually. 

When I was in high school I was a subscriber of The Plain Truth Magazine, I enjoyed looking at the pages because it is colorful and glossy. I love the idea of doing the whole magazine... I could feel the passion.

Now, I couldn't count the pages and issues I've done. How many copies were sold and not sold. How many hours I spent in front of my computer, conceptualizing the design.

Thank God for being faithful, He knows my passion...



4 comments:

  1. God has not only blessed u with such great talent, he has also gifted u with an instrument to make him smile. Continue pursuing ur passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work! God blessed you with such talent to help others

    ReplyDelete