Monday, February 22, 2010

Big heart


I was diagnosed with breast cancer last April 2009. Had minor and major surgery, then 6 cycles of chemotherapy (FAC). Last October 23, 2009 was my last session, Finally, I am done with those needles, never ending blood samples, laboratories... and the smell of drugs that would kill the cancer cells inside my body. Having an uncomfortable feeling after every session would be gone... hay salamat :) And I'm very thankful to God because I'm still here, alive, maybe not complete in my physical body, but I can still perform the normal duties that I have as a wife, mother, daughter, friend and employee.
 

In the meantime, God is reminding me to live one day at a time. I need to focus and live happily, not to worry on what tomorrow may bring... i can still be proud and say that cancer is not scary... and I know the end of my story would be great, because I am a child of God. No one could take the joy and satisfaction of being with God... No one...

Praise Him!!! :) Praise God with a BIG HEART!!!

3 comments: